A worldwide market study of the automotive industry by the VDA QMC has shown that the automotive core tools (automotive quality methods and tools) are not always adequately used. For this reason, the requirements of the VDA qualifications for system and process auditors have been changed accordingly and the topic of automotive core tools has been included. By offering this online quiz on automotive quality methods and tools, auditors can review and confirm their automotive core tools expertise.
The link below takes you to the Automotive Core Tools Online Quiz of the VDA QMC.
Passing this online quiz is required if you:
- Would like to extend your existing VDA 6.3 (2016) certificate,
- Would like to take the VDA 6.3 Auditor exam for the first time or
- Would like to take the IATF 16949 1st / 2nd party auditor exam for the first time.
The online quiz consists of 30 questions, of which at least 70 % (21 questions) must be answered correctly. Each question contains four possible answers, only one of which is the right one. You have a total of 60 minutes to answer the 30 questions.
Please note: there is only one attempt available and you cannot repeat the online quiz.
After you have sent your answers, you will immediately receive your result (passed / failed).
After successful completion, you have the option to download a PDF as proof.
With this you can complete your application for the following courses:
- Extension (Renewal) of VDA 6.3 (2016) qualification (ID 340)
- Examination for VDA 6.3 process auditor (ID 353 or ID 321)
- Examination for 1st / 2nd party auditor IATF 16949 (ID 250 or ID 221)
To start the quiz please click on the following link: VDA QMC Automotive Core Tools Online Quiz