This globally recognised course is focussed on teaching participants how to translate plans into operational activities and define and apply techniques in the operations field. This is one of the core modules in the APICS CPIM programme but is also a valued subject in its own right.
This course consists of eight sessions covering a wide range of topics in detail. Topics include scheduling and authorisation, control of production, control of costs and quality, management and communication, continuous improvement, design trade-off and many more.
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management
- Recognise all demands for goods and services to support the market place
- Compare actual outputs and plans to take appropriate corrective action
- Improve your understanding of the execution of quality initiatives and continuous improvement plans
- Plan the distribution network and replenishment
- Improved understanding of your organisation’s supply chain
- How to streamline operations through accurate forecasting
- Managing inventory, planning material requirements, planning capacity requirements, procurement and supplier training
- How to evaluate trade-offs and participate in design decisions
Who Should Attend?
Execution and Control of Operations is suitable to those wishing to broaden their knowledge of managing activities around control and continuous and are involved in analytical activities or who wish to understand more about this area.
A recognised subject within its own right, this course is also one of the core modules in the APICS CPIM programme and is ideal for those who wish to gain CPIM in bite sized pieces.
Industry Forum, Your APICS Channel Partner
Industry Forum is an approved APICS Channel Partner offering the full range of module training in the CPIM designation.
Our trainers are expert practitioners with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills. They have a wealth of technical expertise and often provide on-site advice and coaching. During every course we will encourage collaboration and sharing of practical experiences, ensuring learning can be put into context and empowering delegates to apply their new skills successfully in their workplace as well as making sustainable improvements.