The Supply Chain Management module is designed to ensure that Supply Chain and Procurement specialists have the necessary knowledge and skills appropriate to their role to effectively contribute to a successful new product launch.
The Supply Chain Management module forms part of the NPLX (New Product Launch Excellence) Programme.
Who should attend?
Supply Chain and Procurement specialists who are responsible for planning the supply chain strategy and sourcing materials and services. This includes buyers, supply chain planners/engineers, procurement and supply chain managers.
Benefits and Learning Objectives
- Understanding the role of Supply Chain in a new product launch
- Understanding Sourcing strategies
- How to conduct Supply chain planning
- How to manage Supply chain risks and lessons learned
- How to establish Capacity requirements
- Business impact and programme review (roadmap)
- Risk management principles
- Purchasing and Supply Chain for NPI
- Capacity Planning & Management
- Managing the customer relationship
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Application of lessons learned and continuous improvement
Industry Forum helps major global manufacturers understand, optimise and improve both manufacturing capability and business performance.
An integrated team of consultants and practitioners, all seasoned expert engineers with multi-sector manufacturing experience, Industry Forum brings together a world-class combination of improvement competency, insight, process and best practice.
Spanning automotive, aerospace, construction, consumer appliance, electronics and food sectors, for over 20 years Industry Forum has planned and delivered some of the world’s most consistent and successful transformations for business-critical manufacturing operations.
Our trainers are expert practitioners in New Product Introduction with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills. They have a wealth of technical expertise and often provide on-site advice and coaching. During every course we will encourage collaboration and sharing of practical experiences, ensuring learning can be put into context and empowering delegates to apply their new skills successfully in their workplace as well as making sustainable improvements.
Course booking details
|No available dates for this course at present|