Ensuring that you have the right processes in place across your manufacturing operations can provide significant benefits to your ability to satisfy customer demand, your ability to bring new products to market and your ability to apply improvements and new technologies to your manufacturing operations.
Whether it’s Total Productive Maintenance, Lean, Six Sigma, Problem solving and more, Industry Forum can provide you with a range of training courses to support initiatives from large manufacturing improvement programmes across a multi-site organisation to single projects in an individual plant. Industry Forum has a proven record of helping manufacturers of all sizes achieve their operational goals.
Here is a full list of our Manufacturing Operations training courses:
- Six Sigma Training Courses
- Introduction to Problem Solving Training (1 Day)
- Lean Improvement Workplace Simulations (4/5 days)
- NVQ Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques
- Change Agent Training (25 Days)
Industry Forum offers a three tiered leadership development programme (LDP). To find out more about the programme as a whole, click here.
- Team Leader Essentials (3 Days)
- Manufacturing Manager Training (4 Days + 3 Days Coaching)
- Leadership Development Programme (10 Days)