1 day training course
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to understand how to successfully deploy a strategy across their business or function, or for any leader or senior manager that hasn’t had any formal training in the subject of strategy deployment but is keen to develop their capabilities in this area.
Benefits & Learning Objectives?
This one day course provides delegates with an understanding of how to successfully deploy a strategy across a company or function within their business. It will allow delegates to understand why their current attempts may be struggling to get traction, or how to go about rolling out a new strategy for their company.
Delegates will gain an appreciation of the approaches and tools necessary for successful strategy deployment to deliver results.
The course is specifically aimed at manufacturers and focuses on providing practical advice and guidance to help delegates be successful back in their own business.
- Structure of a good strategy
- Root causes of strategy deployment failure and how to overcome issues
- Setting key performance indicators, measurement frameworks and targets
- Strategy roadmaps
- Hoshin Kanri and policy deployment tools
- Change management – Communication, learning & development, rewards & recognition
- Leadership governance and discipline
Certification and Exam Information
Delegates will receive an “Essential skills for manufacturing leaders – Strategy Deployment training” attendance certificate underwritten by SMMT Industry Forum. There is no formal examination.
Why choose Industry Forum?
Our trainers are expert practitioners with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills. They have a wealth of technical expertise and often provide on-site advice and coaching. During every course we will encourage collaboration and sharing of practical experiences, ensuring learning can be put into context and empowering delegates to apply their new skills successfully in their workplace as well as making sustainable improvements.
Here are some of the reasons why delegates would recommend us:
- High level of trainer experience and competence
- Practical group exercises
- Working as a team in role play
- Proven track record of training
- Case studies that put theory into real life situations
- Comprehensive course content
Course booking details
- Course duration: 1 day
- Price per delegate: £375 with 15% early bird if booked before 31st July 2018
- Dates: Friday 16th November 2018
|No available dates for this course at present click here to join the waiting list|
Open courses are delivered at our modern Learning Centre on Birmingham Business Park with easy access to major road, rail and air networks. Our naturally lit, air-conditioned training rooms enable you to concentrate on your learning in the best possible environment with excellent facilities, refreshments and plenty of workspace.
Depending on your specific needs and location, we can deliver on-site courses at your own premises, saving you both time and travelling costs. You can choose different delivery methods, from one-to-one coaching or small group teaching, dependent on your requirements allowing you to tailor the training to the specific needs of your team.
- +44 (0)121 717 6614