The VDA 6.3 Competence Training for Certified Process Auditors enables you to strengthen your process auditing competence, to exchange experiences from your auditing practice with other auditors and further develop your practical knowledge. All the contents of the upgrade training are integrated into this training, so the experiences so far can be reflected based on the current red volume (2016).
After successfully completing the qualification as a VDA 6.3 process auditor, continual further development of your auditing competence should not be neglected. Again and again, situations arise during audits that lead to uncertainties in the appropriate assessment of requirements. In this training, you get the chance to discuss such situations from auditing practice with the other participants and an expert, and determine the appropriateness and application of requirements and assessments. You will increase your confidence in applying process audits and receive motivation for your further personal development.
Who should attend?
Certified Process Auditors with a VDA 6.3 (2010) qualification.
Benefits and Learning Objectives
All attendees will receive a copy of the VDA Volume 6.3.
- Entry point: news incl. repetition of the individual chapters of VDA 6.3
- Risk analysis with the Turtle model
- ISO 19011 guideline for auditing management systems
- Changes in auditor requirements
- The individual steps in an audit as a process
- Process elements 1 to 7 refresher
- (potential analysis, project management, planning and realisation of product and process development, supplier management, process analysis, production and customer service)
- Assignment and changes in assessing audit findings
- Audit report, documentation and final report revised
- Changes in potential analysis
- Participants‘ experiences and best practice approach
- Explanation of the current SI‘s and FAQ‘s
Certification and Exam Information
After passing the knowledge test you will receive a VDA certificate of qualification.
Why choose Industry Forum
Industry Forum helps major global manufacturers understand, optimise and improve both manufacturing capability and business performance.
An integrated team of consultants and practitioners – all seasoned expert engineers with multi-sector manufacturing experience – Industry Forum brings together a world-class combination of improvement competency, insight, process and best practice.
Spanning automotive, aerospace, construction, consumer appliance, electronics and food sectors, for over 20 years Industry Forum has planned and delivered some of the world’s most consistent and successful transformations for business-critical manufacturing operations.
Our trainers are expert practitioners in Supply Chain Management with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills. They have a wealth of technical expertise and often provide on-site advice and coaching. During every course we will encourage collaboration and sharing of practical experiences, ensuring learning can be put into context and empowering delegates to apply their new skills successfully in their workplace as well as making sustainable improvements.
Course booking details
|06/02/2019 - 07/02/2019||Birmingham (UK)||£859 (ex. VAT)||Spaces Available||Book by Email|
|13/03/2019 - 14/03/2019||Birmingham (UK)||£859 (ex. VAT)||Spaces Available||Book by Email|