PPA – Duration 2 Days
Developed by the German automotive industry VDA 2, Production Process &a Product Approval (PPA)
defines a structured approach to product and process approval.
This is the German automotive industry equivalent of the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
This 5th edition of the publication has been completely restructured in order to describe the requirements relating to the approval of new or modified parts.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people working within the automotive supply chain, including those working in quality, design, engineering, purchasing, logistics, and manufacturing.
- Background and scope of VDA 2
- The need for VDA 2 and interfaces with other standards
- Sequence and flow of product and process approval (PPA)
- Planning and coordination of PPA and links to product development process
- Trigger matrix links to change management
- Sampling levels and requirements
- Documentation to support VDA 2
At the end of this training, delegates will understand the various submission levels and documentation requirements together with linkages to other VDA standards, including Maturity Level Assurance (MLA).
|No available dates for this course at present|