Who should attend?
This course is designed for auditors managing an organisations internal audit programme and those undertaking 2nd party audits within the supply chain.
Delegates should have a working knowledge of quality systems within the automotive sector and/or any previous auditing experience.
This course will help auditors develop relevant skills in judgement, decision making, audit planning, audit non-conformity writing and subsequent close out related to the new IATF16949:2016.
Internal auditing and familiarity with ISO9001 and ISO/TS16949:2009 would be beneficial but not a necessity.
Benefits & Learning Objectives?
This participative course is made up of a number of modules supported by group exercises and open discussion. Delegates are evaluated through a proctored knowledge and application exam at the end of the course.
The practical emphasis of this course and high tutor to delegate contact provides a unique opportunity for a substantial degree of individual guidance and training.
Delegates will understand:
- the high level structure described within Annex SL including its impact on ISO9001 and IATF16949
- the concepts and application of risk based thinking
- the IATF16949 scheme structure and governance
- the IATF16949 requirements and the principles behind the standard
- the IATF16949 requirements around auditing and auditor competence
- audit principles and develop their auditing knowledge to allow them to undertake effective process based audits
- how to use the Turtle diagram to plan audits and identify risks
- the approach to planning, undertaking, reporting (including nonconformity writing) and closing audits
- Customer Specific Requirements and how to audit them effectively
- an awareness of the Core Tools (APQP, FMEA, MSA,SPC and PPAP) and how to audit them effectively
- Structure and principles of IATF16949:2016
- Structure of ISO9001
- Audit theory
- Auditor competence
- Process Approach
- Auditing Customer Specific Requirements (CSR)
- Core Tools
- Audit process
- IATF Rules for certification
- IATF Transition process
Certification and Exam Information
Delegates passing the written examinations will receive an IATF16949: 2016 Lead Auditor Certificate for 1st and 2nd Party Auditors underwritten by the UK IATF Oversight Office.
Why choose Industry Forum?
Our trainers are expert practitioners with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills. They have a wealth of technical expertise and often provide on-site advice and coaching. During every course we will encourage collaboration and sharing of practical experiences, ensuring learning can be put into context and empowering delegates to apply their new skills successfully in their workplace as well as making sustainable improvements.
Here are some of the reasons why delegates would recommend us:
- High level of trainer experience and competence
- Practical group exercises
- Working as a team in role play
- Proven track record of training
- Case studies that put theory into real life situations
- Comprehensive course content
Course booking details
Course duration: 5 days
|04/02/2019 - 08/02/2019||Birmingham (UK)||£1,599 (ex. VAT)||Spaces Available||Book Now|
|08/04/2019 - 12/04/2019||Birmingham (UK)||£1,599 (ex. VAT)||Spaces Available||Book Now|
|17/06/2019 - 21/06/2019||Birmingham (UK)||£1,599 (ex. VAT)||Spaces Available||Book Now|
Open courses are delivered at our modern Learning Centre on Birmingham Business Park with easy access to major road, rail and air networks. Our naturally lit, air-conditioned training rooms enable you to concentrate on your learning in the best possible environment with excellent facilities, refreshments and plenty of workspace.
Depending on your specific needs and location, we can deliver on-site courses in your own premises, saving you both time and travelling costs. You can choose different delivery methods, from one-to-one coaching or small group teaching, dependent on your requirements allowing you to tailor the training to the specific needs of your team.
- +44 (0)121 717 6614