Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who require an overview and introduction to the Advanced Quality Planning Process. This course covers the basic steps involved with APQP and explores the linkages with the other core tools such as Design FMEA (DFMEA), Process FMEA (PFMEA) Control Plans, SPC, MSA and PPAP. This course would also prove useful for those people who plan to audit the APQP process within their own organisation or the supply chain.
What are the objectives?
- Overview the purpose of Advanced Quality Planning (AQP) and how it supports meeting
- Overview methods of planning for APQP
- Overview APQP phases.
- Introduce the core tools FMEA, Control Plans, SPC, MSA and PPAP
- Understand the benefits of applying these tools
- Overview and understand:
- APQP requirements and phases
- MSA, Variation, bias, linearity, stability and gauge R & R
- SPC, variable and attribute data and charting
- FMEA, development of design and process FMEA’s
- Control Plans
The course content is supported by “hands on” group activities and is interactive in nature with time allowed for in depth questions and answers.
Who will deliver the training?
The course is delivered by SMMT Industry Forum trainers with direct experience of supporting supply chain development.
Industry Forum provide an overview of APQP and its application