Competitive Strategy and Management Systems for the Aerospace Industry
Industry Forum has over 15 years of direct experience delivering automotive competitive strategy and management systems training and consultancy activities to the aerospace sector:
Having worked with Rolls-Royce since 2012 Industry Forum has developed and delivered its Product Part Approval Process training programme with global responsibility for training and approving both staff and supplier personnel.
Our trainers are expert practitioners in automotive competitive strategy and management systems with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills. They have a wealth of technical expertise and often provide on-site advice and coaching.
During every course we will encourage collaboration and sharing of practical experiences, ensuring learning can be put into context, empowering delegates to apply their new skills successfully in their workplace as well as making sustainable improvements.
If you’re unsure which course is right for you, please call +44 (0)121 717 6600 or email email@example.com and a member of the expert team will be happy to assist you.
Industry Forum’s Aerospace specific Competitive Strategy and Management Systems training courses:
Rolls-Royce supplier courses
Rolls-Royce endorsed courses
- AS13003 – MSA Practitioner for Aerospace (2 Days)
- AS13004 – Process FMEA and Control Plan Practitioner for Aerospace (2 Days)
- AS13000 – 8D Problem Solving (2 Days)
- AS13006 – Process Control Methods Practitioner for Aerospace (2 Days)
Other courses available
- AS13004 – Design and Process FMEA Essentials for Aerospace (1 Day)
- AS13004 – PFMEA and Control Plan Essentials for Aerospace (1 Day)
- AS13003 – MSA Essentials for Aerospace (1 Day)
- AS9103 – SPC Essentials for Aerospace (1 Day)
- AS9145 – APQP Essentials for Aerospace (1 Day)
- AS9145 – PPAP Essentials for Aerospace (1 Day)
- AS9145 – APQP and PPAP Essentials (2 Days)
- AS9145 – APQP and PPAP Practitioner (5 Days)