Situated in the heart of England, close to major road, rail and air networks, Industry Forum has a dedicated Learning Centre. As well as offering a range of our popular courses you can book the facilities for your own use.
The Learning Centre offers day delegate rates or room hire to suit your requirements. Please contact us for for further information on availability and price enquiries.
The Learning Centre comprises 3 flexible meeting rooms and 4 breakout rooms, catering for between 2 and 50 delegates. This makes them ideal for a range of uses including interviews, business meetings, training courses, examinations and conferences.
Our Learning Centre Manager will tailor the facilities to meet your needs and arrange catering and refreshments as required.
Courses available within the Learning Centre are:
- ISO/TS16949: 2009 Lead Auditor
- ISO/TS16949: 2009 Internal Auditor
- ISO/TS16949: 2009 Lead Auditor Recertification
- Core Tools Certification
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) Awareness
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) Awareness
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Awareness
- Advanced Failure Mode and Effects (FMEA) Analysis
- Process Improvement – Real Time Workshop
- Introduction to TPM
- TPM Foundation – Practical Application of TPM Pillars
- ISO14001 Internal Auditor
- ISO9001 Internal Auditor
- OHSAS18001 Internal Auditor
- VDA 6.3 Process Auditor Training & Qualification
The range of facilities includes:
- Self contained learning suites, situated on one floor
- Flexible room layouts and break out rooms
- Projection and audio facilities
- Lunch and informal coffee break area
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Flexible and healthy lunch options
- Natural daylight in all the main rooms
- Dedicated Learning Centre Manager to ensure your event runs smoothly