Industry Forum’s eLearning programs consist of a number self-directed, bite-sized modules, providing key, basic information, and are an ideal starting point for employees with little, or no existing knowledge in the subject area, and who want a flexible approach to training. Additionally, the eLearning courses are
‘eLearning’: self-directed online course:
- IATF 16949 Auditing Fundamentals
- Core Tools Fundamentals eCourse (APQP, FMEA, Control Plans, SPC, MSA, PPAP) eCourse
- Core Tools: Auditing
Employees can build their own personalised learning path by combining any of the individual modules, or alternatively they can be taken as a complete ‘e-course’. On purchasing each module, or the entire course, individuals will be granted unlimited access to the content for 12 months.
For those with more experience, our virtual training is instructor-led and provides a similar experience to face-to-face courses, while reducing the effort and cost of learning for the employer.
Supply Chain Self Study courses:
APICs courses, now available as self study online, with the optional tutor support packages:
- APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation & Distribution (CLTD) – Online
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) – Online
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) – Online