Industry Forum will be holding a Total Productive Maintenance Seminar on 2nd September 2013 at the Industry Forum Learning Centre, Birmingham, UK.
- The Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance (JIPM) approach to TPM
- Focus on zero accidents, zero breakdowns and zero defects
- Case study from an international organisation
- How to start TPM implementation
- Opportunities for questions and open discussion
- Attendance by Senior Management from JIPM
The seminar is designed for Senior Management, Functional Managers (e.g. Maintenance, Quality, Safety) and change agents (e.g. Lean, TPM) who are embarking on TPM implementation within their organisations. The seminar is designed to give delegates an appreciation of the “Pillar” approach to TPM, demonstrating how TPM can be used to recognise and reduce losses, delivering sustainable business improvement.
The seminar will cover:
- What TPM is, how it will align to your business strategy and other improvement initiatives such as Lean
- The pillars of TPM and how they can drive the elimination of losses
- How to deploy TPM within your organisation
The seminar will include teach points, interactive discussions and case study examples of TPM deployment as well as the opportunity to network.
“I knew nothing about TPM before this workshop. I now feel like I have a foundation to build on”
Gemma Osula, National Skills Academy, Food & Drink
“Thought provoking, useful real world case examples”
Scott Spindley, Hain Daniels Group
“Very good presentations and presenters with a clear and concise message”
Graham Wilkinson, Carlsberg Group
The cost for the seminar is £95+VAT, inclusive of lunch, refreshments and access to the seminar materials. The seminar will be held at Industry Forum Learning Centre, Birmingham on the 2nd September 2013, starting with registration at 8.30am and finishing at 1.15pm. Places are strictly limited and allocated on a first come first served basis.
To register visit www.industryforum.co.uk or contact Stacie Dicken using the information provided below.
For further information about the TPM Seminar: