Following the national lockdown announcement earlier this week, IF would like to assure its customers that:
- IF remains open and available to support you through the challenges faced; the team can be contacted via the website or on 0121 717 6600, our standard operating hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm
- IF will continue to provide training and support remotely, via the highest quality technology solutions
- As always, the safety of our customers and team is of utmost importance. Therefore, IF continues to provide face to face provision when remote activity is not feasible, work cannot be postponed and only when strict COVID safety measures can be met
Continuity of service and providing the highest quality support when, and how you need it remains IF’s number one priority. Rest assured that the benefit of our experience means that IF is extremely well placed to deal with and support you through the challenges another lockdown brings businesses such as yours. Since March 2020, we have run a successful programme of virtual and remote assessments, consultancy and training services, with outstanding results.
Overview of support IF provides:
- eLearning and Virtual training including; TPM, QRM, Six Sigma, Leadership, Supply Chain Management and much more
- Crisis control and contingency planning
- Urgent provision of resource on customer focused activities
- Management coaching, mentoring and 1-2-1 support
- HR consultancy, planning and implementation support services
- Absence and furlough management
- Urgent and immediate support for quality and demand challenges
- Tailored Supplier Development Assessments to ensure your Supply Chain will meet your challenging and rapidly evolving requirements
- Current state mapping, line balancing and support with adjusting to new volumes
What our customers say:
The participants really enjoyed the live, online Six Sigma course. The new format allowed us to mix participants from various regions (Europe & APAC) without any travel cost. The trainer was great and highly engaged. The course was the right mix of theory and practical exercises. Lots of the things we learned can be applied to improve our processes. Thank you, IF, for giving us the opportunity to continue developing our skills in project management & data analysis during this Covid-19 period which prevented face to face training sessions.
Véronique Tétaz, Group Continuous Improvement Vice President, Imerys
Authored by: Beth Osborne MCIM CMktr, SMMT Industry Forum’s General Manager – Marketing and CX
Beth has held a number of senior strategic roles within a variety of technical industries and sectors. Beth is both a Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Digital Marketing Institute graduate, holding two professional diplomas in marketing as well as maintaining the highly revered chartered marketer status since 2014. At Industry Forum, Beth heads up the external communications function, overseeing the effective planning and implementation of all marketing communications, as well as holding overall accountability for the Sales and Marketing Intelligence and reporting function.