In 2016, the established audit standard VDA 6.3 (2nd edition 2010) was revised by the VDA working group and specified on the basis of experience and feedback.
The aim was to simplify evaluation and the alignment of the questionnaire with the new requirements. The revision focused on auditability on site in the processes and a limitation to process-specific contents. Thus, the risks in the supply chain and product life cycle processes can be specifically analysed, so that weaknesses in the procedures and their interfaces can be identified, corrective action can be introduced and opportunities for improvement can be determined.
Simultaneously, the existing questionnaire was further consolidated, and terms and definitions were harmonised, in order to guarantee consistency with VDA maturity level assurance and further VDA volumes and the resulting applicability.
See below for more information on and to book on to our VDA Training Courses:
- VDA 6.3 Awareness Training
- VDA 6.3 – Qualification for Process Auditor
- VDA 6.3 – Qualification for Certified Process Auditor
- VDA 6.3 – Workshop for Certified Process Auditors
- VDA 6.5 Product Audit Training
- VDA Maturity Level Assurance (MLA)
- VDA Field Failure Analysis (FFA)
- VDA Product Safety and Conformity Representative (PSCR)
- VDA 2 Production Process & Product Approval (PPA)