If you would like to find out more about this course please contact your local programme lead.
The Vision and Strategy course is designed for leaders who need to understand how to successfully develop and deploy a strategy across their business or function. Delegates will gain an appreciation of how to use a range of strategy development tools and some of the key pitfalls to avoid, as well as the secrets to developing a successful strategy. The course is specifically aimed at manufacturers and focuses on the demystifying tools traditionally used by academics and management consultants, achieved with the provision of practical advice and guidance.
Who should attend:
This course is designed for anyone looking to develop a vision and strategy for their company or business function, or for any leader or senior manager that hasn’t had any formal training in the subjects of vision and strategy but is keen to develop their capabilities in this area.
At Meggitt, the roles most suitable for this course from the manufacturing function are USA Site and Business General Managers (GMs).
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
The skills gained will enable delegates to become confident in the development in vision and strategy by deploying best practice tools and techniques.
By understanding the common pitfalls to avoid, as well as the secrets and tricks of successful strategy development and deployment, delegates will benefit from the improvement of their capabilities in this area.
The course will give delegates an insight into how other companies develop strategies and how to gain new insights and perspectives on their business to inform potential new strategic directions. Topics covered include:
- Vision and Strategy fundamentals
- Why does a business need a vision and strategy?
- The strategy development process
- Key tools to provide new insights and perspectives on your business e.g. SWOT, PESTLE, Porter's Attribute
- Strategy roadmaps
- Setting key performance indicators, measurement frameworks and targets
- Root causes of strategy deployment failure and how to overcome issues
- Hoshin Kanri and policy deployment tools
- Change management – Communication, learning & development, rewards & recognition
- Leadership governance and discipline
Course booking details:
Please note this course is only available to employees of Meggitt Aerospace and we reserve the right to cancel the booking of anybody who does not meet this criteria.
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
|No available dates for this course at present click here to join the waiting list.|