If you would like to find out more about this course please contact your local programme lead.
CPIM is split into 2 parts. Candidates must successfully complete the CPIM Part 1 Training before moving on to CPIM Part 2.
With an APICS CPIM qualification, individuals will:
- Improve efficiency across the processes of their organisation’s supply chain
- Increase profitability by optimising their organisation’s inventory investment
- Maximise ROI on systems and technologies
- Predict outcomes more accurately
- Amplify functional knowledge of production and inventory management
- Achieve greater confidence and industry recognition
- Have accelerated career development and better employment opportunities
Who should attend:
CPIM is suitable for individuals involved in supply chain, purchasing and procurement, warehouse management or logistics and distribution.
Meggitt will offer this qualification to those from Planning and Logistics functions in selected roles.
Please note the CPIM qualification is by invitation only.
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
With an APICS CPIM qualification, organisations will:
- Create a common understanding, vocabulary, processes and frameworks within their entity to address their supply chain challenges and opportunities
- Have the proven knowledge and organisational skills to strategically streamline operations
- Have the tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities where suppliers, plants, distributors and customers are located around the world
Module 1: Strategic Management of Resources
- Strategic planning and implementation looking at how market requirements drive the resources and processes of an organisation.
Module 2: Master Planning of Resources
- The topics of demand management, sales and operations planning and master scheduling are examined in detail.
Module 3: Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Inventory management, material requirement planning, capacity requirement planning, procurement and supplier relationships.
Module 4: Execution and Control of Operations
- The principles, approaches and techniques needed to schedule, control, measure and evaluate the effectiveness of production operations.
To earn the APICS CPIM designation, operations management professionals must successfully pass both CPIM part 1 and part 2 exams.
Please note: this course is offered by invitation only.
You can register your interest to join, however your attendance will only be confirmed once SMMT Industry Forum have received confirmation from the appropriate Meggitt Programme Lead.
Course booking details:
Please note this course is only available to employees of Meggitt Aerospace and we reserve the right to cancel the booking of anybody who does not meet this criteria.
This course is offered by invitation only. You can register your interest to join, however your attendance will only be confirmed once SMMT Industry Forum have received confirmation from the appropriate Meggitt Programme Lead.
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
|No available dates for this course at present click here to join the waiting list.|