If you would like to find out more about this course please contact your local programme lead.
CPIM is split into 2 parts. Candidates must successfully complete the CPIM Part 1 Training before moving onto CPIM Part 2.
With an APICS CPIM qualification, individuals will:
- Improve efficiency across the processes of their organisation’s supply chain
- Increase profitability by optimising their organisation’s inventory investment
- Maximise ROI on systems and technologies
- Predict outcomes more accurately
- Amplify functional knowledge of production and inventory management
- Achieve greater confidence and industry recognition
- Have accelerated career development and better employment opportunities
With an APICS CPIM qualification, organisations will:
- Create a common understanding, vocabulary, processes and frameworks within their entity to address their supply chain challenges and opportunities
- Have the proven knowledge and organisational skills to strategically streamline operations
- Have the tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities where suppliers, plants, distributors and customers are located around the world
Who should attend:
CPIM is suitable for individuals involved in supply chain, purchasing and procurement, warehouse management or logistics and distribution such as Meggitt’s Site Operations Leaders.
Please note: this course is offered by invitation only.
You can register your interest to join, however your attendance will only be confirmed once SMMT Industry Forum have received confirmation from the appropriate Meggitt Programme Lead.
- The basic concepts in managing the complete flow of materials in a supply chain, from suppliers to customers
- Introduction of supply chain concepts
- Basic supply chain terminology
- Relationships among activities in the supply chain.
To earn the APICS CPIM designation, operations management professionals must successfully pass both CPIM part 1 and part 2 exams.
Course booking details:
Please note this course is only available to employees of Meggitt Aerospace and we reserve the right to cancel the booking of anybody who does not meet this criteria.
This course is offered by invitation only. You can register your interest to join, however your attendance will only be confirmed once SMMT Industry Forum have received confirmation from the appropriate Meggitt Programme Lead.
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
11/05/2020 - 14/05/2020
08:30 - 17:00
|SMMT Industry Forum||Birmingham, United Kingdom||£0||Spaces Available||Book|
18/05/2020 - 21/05/2020
08:30 - 17:00
|SMMT Industry Forum||San Diego, CA, United States||£0||Spaces Available||Book|