This nationally recognised Apprenticeship Framework is awarded to employees who can show their knowledge and ability to plan and execute business processes as effectively as possible, minimizing waste at the same time as ensuring the highest levels of quality and delivery performance.
The whole apprenticeship programme takes between 9 and 12 months, during which each apprentice will:
- Undergo an initial assessment. This allows the next phase to be tailored to their needs
- Receive up to 5 days underpinning knowledge training on a selection of 6 knowledge units
- Complete a minimum of 3 improvement activities to demonstrate application of their knowledge in the workplace
Prior to the initial assessment, Industry Forum will work with you to tailor the apprenticeship programme to meet your business requirements by:
- Selecting the most appropriate units from the options available
- Matching the terminology used in the training sessions to that used in your organisation
- Aligning the improvement activities so that they contribute to your business performance as well as meeting the requirements of the qualification
Over the course of the assessment phase, each apprentice generates evidence from the improvement activities. This evidence is then assessed by one of our approved and experienced assessors who provide constructive feedback directly to your apprentice. Your apprentice is awarded the Level 2 Apprenticeship on successful completion of the assessment to the standards required.
Click here to view a report on the Jaguar LandRover World Class Manufacturing Apprenticeship Programme.