Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes.
The Industry Forum Six Sigma model follows the 5 phases of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control :
Using this tried and tested methodology we can help you fix your biggest Quality, Cost and Delivery business issues and measurably improve your process performance.
Our team of Master Black Belt and Black Belts are ready to work with you to achieve sustainable business improvements targeting a 6 Sigma process performance of only 3.4 Defects Per Million Opportunity.
The robust analytical approach of 6 Sigma ensures that you :-
- Define the problem – Identify your customer requirements and understand the scope of the project you are addressing.
- Measure the input and outputs – Understand the Y=f(x) cascade and be able to gather data to show the effect that the inputs are having on the output.
- Analyse the results – Understand the real root cause of the problem and then prioritize and quantify the improvement opportunity.
- Improve the process – Implement robust solutions that fix your original business problem at source and do not just address the symptom of the problem.
- Control the process – Implement robust methods to ensure the problem does not reoccur and that the process owner can control the inputs to guarantee that the process delivers the required result.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and how we can support you in becoming a 6 Sigma business to ensure your future.
Six Sigma Training Courses
Six Sigma Green Belt
Industry Forum has developed a Six Sigma Green Belt training programme for companies who wish to develop their capability in this area, aligned to the ISO-13053 international standard. We recognise that wherever possible training should be through a ‘learn by doing’ approach with coaching and mentoring support in preference to classroom based education. With this in mind, Industry Forum has developed a Six Sigma Green Belt programme that introduces the critical programme elements within the classroom and simulation environment whilst maximising the time spent coaching learners during project delivery.
To learn more about the 5 day programme, please visit the Six Sigma Green Belt training page
Six Sigma Black Belt
The Industry Forum Six Sigma Black Belt programme is designed to deepen and broaden skills and confidence in Problem Solving and Process Improvement in a team-based environment. Delegates will be exposed to a range of Black Belt level advanced quality tools that will develop their roles as coaches of Green Belts and leading more complex projects.
The training is delivered by highly qualified Black Belt tutors with years of professional experience. They will work with you to ensure that you gain a thorough understanding of the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) process and learn how to deploy the methodologies and tools to drive business improvements.
To learn more about the 12 day programme, and to see availability, please visit the Six Sigma Black Belt training page.
To enquire about this product: