If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
These Written Exam resit days are available for those delegates that wish to re-take their written exams in the following courses:
- Core Tools Certification Training (APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA and PPAP)
- IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor Training
- VDA 6.3 Qualification for Process Auditor (ID 315)
- VDA 6.3 Qualification for Certified Process Auditor (ID 321)
Please note that there are separate Exam resit days for Rolls-Royce First Article Inspection (FAIR) Approver Training. Please click on the link to view further details and to book your place.
Exam Booking Details:
Online examination resits
If you would like to book an online examination resit, then please click here. Once we have received your booking we will contact you to arrange to convenient date for you resit.
Examination resits at our Learning Centre
Please select a convenient date from the list below. Once the date has been added to your Shopping Basket you will be able to select the course that you wish to resit an exam for.
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
27/11/2020 - 27/11/2020
08:30 - 13:00
|SMMT Industry Forum||Birmingham, United Kingdom||£150||Spaces Available||Book|
If you are booking an instructor led class and the venue states ‘Virtual’ then please see the technical requirements below. Please note that this technical requirements below does not apply to eLearning courses :
Virtual Class Technical Requirements
To access a virtual class you must have the following:
- A PC or laptop with good (1Mbps or more) internet access
- A microphone and speaker or headset (recommended)
- Webcam (preferably)
- A Chrome web browser
- Ability to access Google drive (you do not need a personal account but your laptop / PC must not block access
- +44 (0)121 717 6600