If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
Who should attend:
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
- Entry point: news incl. repetition of the individual chapters of VDA 6.3
- Risk analysis with the Turtle model
- ISO 19011 guideline for auditing management systems
- Changes in auditor requirements
- The individual steps in an audit as a process
- Process elements 1 to 7 refresher (potential analysis, project management, planning and realisation of product and process development, supplier management, process analysis, production and customer service)
- Assignment and changes in assessing audit findings
- Audit report, documentation and final report revised
- Changes in potential analysis
- Participants’ experiences and best practice approach
- Explanation of the current SI’s and FAQ’s
After passing the knowledge test you will receive a VDA certificate of qualification.
Why choose SMMT QMD:
In order to strengthen the services we provide to the UK’s automotive quality management specialists and further underpin the competitiveness of UK manufacturers, SMMT Industry Forum has created SMMT QMD, its new Quality Management Division.
SMMT QMD was launched at the inaugural Automotive Quality Management Systems Conference in Birmingham in November 2018 and aims to ensure that the UK automotive industry plays an active role in the development and governance of national and international automotive standards.
SMMT QMD will provide a community of practice to directly support UK quality professionals, ensuring standards are effectively implemented and improving competitive performance. As such, SMMT QMD will now provide the following services:
- An industry association for quality managers
- Training, professional development and resources
- Practical help and support
Course booking details:
|Date & Time||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
|11/09/2019 - 12/09/2019 09:00 - 17:00||Birmingham, United Kingdom||£859||Spaces Available||Apply|
- +44 (0)121 717 6600