If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
PRINCE2® is a globally recognised, process-based approach to project management. It is the most practiced methodology for Project Management, with over a million PRINCE2® Certified Project Management professionals around the world. The methodology was developed by best practice provider AXELOS and provides practical, scalable methodologies to improve projects. It is designed to be applicable for any sector or industry project. Regardless of the size of your project, PRINCE2® provides a helpful framework.
- Delivery method: Online
- Course Access: 6 months
- Exams: included
- Fully accredited
The PRINCE2® (6th edition) is made up of its seven core Principles, Themes and Processes. The Principles provide the “why”, Themes the “what” and Processes the “how” of project management. By applying the core Principles, Themes and Processes, project managers can look forward to project management success!
PRINCE2® has a foundation and practitioner level qualification. Both PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner as well as the exams are included in this qualification.
Who Should attend:
These PRINCE2® courses are recommended to anyone looking to gain first-class project management skills, improve their employment prospects and build a career in project management.
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
The PRINCE2® Foundation qualification will enhance your knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 processes, principles, themes, techniques, products and roles.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification will teach you how to apply the PRINCE2® methodology to a project effectively.
- Learn the key concepts relating to projects in general and PRINCE2®
- Discover how PRINCE2® principles underpin the PRINCE2® method
- Understand key PRINCE2® themes and how they are applied at different stages of a project
- Learn the PRINCE2® processes and how they are carried out during a project
- Apply PRINCE2® principle correctly in context
- Apply and tailor the relevant aspects of PRINCE2® themes correctly in context
- Apply and tailor the relevant aspects of PRINCE2® processes correctly in context
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner exam details
To gain PRINCE2® certification, you are required to take two exams - one closed-book and one open-book.
PRINCE2® Foundation exam
Aim: To measure whether you can act as an informed member of a project management team, using PRINCE2® methodology throughout a project environment.
- 60-minute exam duration
- 60 questions
- Closed book
- 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark
PRINCE2® Practitioner exam
Aim: To measure whether you can apply the PRINCE2® methodology to run and manage a non-complex project within a project environment.
- 150-minute exam duration
- 68 questions
- 38/68 required to pass = 55% pass mark
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2® manual only)
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Module
- Processes SU and IP
- Processes CS and MP
- Processes DP SB and CP
- Organization Theme
- Business Case Theme
- Risk Theme
- Plans Theme
- Quality Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Exam Preparation
On successful completion of the PRINCE2® foundation or practitioner course and exam, you will receive a certificate.
Anyone can take PRINCE2® Foundation qualification however, it is useful to have a basic understanding of project management already. If you are looking to improve your employability for a project management role, then this package is perfect for you.
To enrol onto the Practitioner level qualification, you will need to have passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (5th Edition or 6th Edition version)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- IPMA Level A®, B, C, or D
Course booking details:
PRINCE2 Foundation training & exam (eLearning)
|PRINCE2 Practitioner training & exam (eLearning)||£250||Book|
|PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner training & exam (eLearning)||£495||Book|
|PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner training & exam (Virtual)||£730|
If you are booking an instructor led class and the venue states ‘Virtual’ then please see the technical requirements below. Please note that this technical requirements below does not apply to eLearning courses :
Virtual Class Technical Requirements
To access a virtual class you must have the following:
- A PC or laptop with good (1Mbps or more) internet access
- A microphone and speaker or headset (recommended)
- Webcam (preferably)
- A Chrome web browser
- Ability to access Google drive (you do not need a personal account but your laptop / PC must not block access
- +44 (0)121 717 6600