If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
Course overview:The Manufacturing Process Validation module is designed to ensure that Manufacturing and Maintenance Managers have the necessary knowledge and essential skills appropriate to their role to effectively contribute to successful new product launch.
Who should attend:Manufacturing Managers who are responsible for the production of NPI goods and parts from raw materials using processes such as welding, sewing, pressing, machining and painting.Maintenance Managers who are responsible for ensuring that the facilities, layout and machinery used to produce new and existing materials and goods run to their maximum efficiency and output.
Benefits and Learning Objectives:The NPLX programme up-skills suppliers and provides the catalyst for dramatic improvements in new product launch capability.
The Manufacturing Process Validation module aims to provide Manufacturing and Maintenance Managers with the necessary knowledge and essential skills for effective new product launch.
Learning objectives in this three day course include:
- How to validate NPI process capability and capacity
- How to effective operate Core Tools
- How to conduct root cause problem solving
- How to capture and deploy lessons learned
- Business impact and programme review (roadmap)
- Problem solving and visual management
- Planning - gauges and fixtures
- PFMEA Control plans Part Approval / Quality
- Application of lessons learned and continuous improvement
- Managing the customer relationship Introduction to TPM Standard work
- Sourcing for NPI capacity confirmation
Why choose Industry Forum:
Industry Forum helps major global manufacturers understand, optimise and improve both manufacturing capability and business performance.
An integrated team of consultants and practitioners, all seasoned expert engineers with multi-sector manufacturing experience, Industry Forum brings together a world-class combination of improvement competency, insight, process and best practice.
Spanning automotive, aerospace, construction, consumer appliance, electronics and food sectors, for over 20 years Industry Forum has planned and delivered some of the world's most consistent and successful transformations for business-critical manufacturing operations.
Our trainers are expert practitioners in New Product Introduction with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills.
They have a wealth of technical expertise and often provide on-site advice and coaching. During every course we will encourage collaboration and sharing of practical experiences, ensuring learning can be put into context and empowering delegates to apply their new skills successfully in their workplace as well as making sustainable improvements.
If you are booking an instructor led class and the venue states ‘Virtual’ then please see the technical requirements below. Please note that this technical requirements below does not apply to eLearning courses :
Virtual Class Technical Requirements
To access a virtual class you must have the following:
- A PC or laptop with good (1Mbps or more) internet access
- A microphone and speaker or headset (recommended)
- Webcam (preferably)
- A Chrome web browser
- Ability to access Google drive (you do not need a personal account but your laptop / PC must not block access
- +44 (0)121 717 6600