If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
The NPLX Management Awareness module is designed to ensure that the management team have an awareness of the New Product Launch Excellence programme and understand the requirements to support new product launch.The NPLX Management Awareness module forms part of the NPLX (New Product Launch Excellence) Programme.
The NPLX Management Awareness module forms part of the NPLX (New Product Launch Excellence) Programme.
Who should attend:Leadership teams and functional managers who are accountable for the success of New Product Introduction projects from concept to post production launch.
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
- How to Manage NPI Projects
- How to implement an Effective Gated NPI Process
- How to manage the Risks and Lessons learned associated with NPI
- How to Measure the effectiveness of the NPI Process
- How to Manage the Customer
- Business impact and programme review (roadmap)
- Risk management principlesPart approval processProblem Solving
- Management commitment, organisation capability and senior management expectations for NPI
- Measures to deliver and sustain NPINPI management system – stage gate process
- Application of lessons learned and continuous improvement
- Managing the customer
Why choose Industry Forum:
Industry Forum helps major global manufacturers understand, optimise and improve both manufacturing capability and business performance.
An integrated team of consultants and practitioners – all seasoned expert engineers with multi-sector manufacturing experience – Industry Forum brings together a world-class combination of improvement competency, insight, process and best practice.
Spanning automotive, aerospace, consumer appliance, electronics and food sectors, for over 20 years Industry Forum has planned and delivered some of the world’s most consistent and successful transformations for business-critical manufacturing operations.
Our trainers are expert practitioners with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills.
They have a wealth of technical expertise and often provide on-site advice and coaching. During every course we will encourage collaboration and sharing of practical experiences, ensuring learning can be put into context and empowering delegates to apply their new skills successfully in their workplace as well as making sustainable improvements.
- +44 (0)121 717 6600