If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
In many ways, you can compare launch excellence to rocket science. Coordination of activities that need to happen at predefined moments and to a certain standard is not an easy task. We offer a solution to overcoming the challenges of launching a new product – a New Product Introduction Essentials course. To get the fundamentals right, companies need to work on a standard approach for launch excellence. Successful implementation would depend on the required skills existing in a cross-functional team.
- Implementation of best practices do not necessarily size with business needs
- Growth targets defined but not necessarily path linking into launch excellence
- Tools supporting best practice are used but do not provide business benefit
- One size fits all process does not adapt to different complexity of NPI
- Erratic quality, cost and delivery performance of product launch
Expected Benefits of this course
- An understanding of launch excellence model in product lifecycle
- Understanding the role of each process pillar in delivering launch excellence
- Understanding of stable foundations linking NPI to business strategy
- Reflection of current day to day practices in line with launch excellence model
Who should attend:
The New Product Introduction Essentials course is suitable for anyone involved in implementing, managing or directing new product launch within an organisation.
The New Product Introduction Essentials course focusses on two main topics (which break down into sub-topics) – product lifecycle and the NPI pillar model.
An introduction to:
- Stable foundations for NPI
- NPI process pillar
- NPI Project management pillar
- Design excellence pillar
- Manufacturing process design pillar
- Product and Process validation pillar
- Supply chain readiness pillar
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
The objectives of the New Product Essentials course are designed to give you the skills and knowledge necessary for a successful product launch. The benefits and learning objectives of our NPI courses are:
- Overview of launch excellence in product lifecycle
- Understand support of Industry standards related to NPI
- What do we do well in our current practices for launch excellence?
- What processes could we look to improve in our practices for launch excellence?
Why choose Industry Forum:
Working with large scale manufacturers, Industry Forum help our clients develop their manufacturing capabilities and improve business performance.
A team of expert engineers with manufacturing experience spanning several sectors, Industry Forum brings together leading best practices, insights and processes.
We have planned and delivered successful transformations to business manufacturing processes for more than two decades, helping businesses from a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace, electronics and consumer appliances.
Our trainers are expert practitioners in Project Management skills and disciplines with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills.
Industry Forum’s expert team offer a wealth of technical expertise and often provide on-site advice and coaching. During every course we will encourage collaboration and sharing of practical experiences, ensuring learning can be put into context and empowering delegates to apply their new skills successfully in their workplace as well as making sustainable improvements.
Course booking details:
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
|No available dates for this course at present click here to join the waiting list.|
If you are booking an instructor led class and the venue states ‘Virtual’ then please see the technical requirements below. Please note that this technical requirements below does not apply to eLearning courses :
Virtual Class Technical Requirements
To access a virtual class you must have the following:
- A PC or laptop with good (1Mbps or more) internet access
- A microphone and speaker or headset (recommended)
- Webcam (preferably)
- A Chrome web browser
- Ability to access Google drive (you do not need a personal account but your laptop / PC must not block access
- +44 (0)121 717 6600