If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
Sustainable Improvement programmes are built on a foundation of improving skills. The Industry Forum Real Time Workshopprogramme will equip key personnel with the knowledge and practical awareness of business improvement tools and techniques. Delivered in a practical, structured environment, the 4 day programme covers:-
- Quality, Cost, Delivery Measures and Data Analysis
- 5C/5S Workplace Organisation
- Understanding work and eliminating the ‘7 Wastes’
- Implementation of Standardised Work
- Visual Management to run processes
- Practical Problem Solving
- Line Balance of the process, introducing flow and pull
The Lean Foundation workshop is flexible and portable; it can:
- Be run for teams of 5 to 14 delegates
- Be delivered on your site or at a convenient off- site venue of your choosing
- Be run in our own Learning Centre. You can book the whole programme for your company or send individuals and smaller groups
- Be tailored to suit your own organisation’s specific requirements, if you have booked the whole programme
- Be varied to a multi product manufacturing process, to resemble a production system similar to your own.
- Value Stream Mapping is included in the 5 day version
“The practical content ensures full interest and attention and demonstrates theory turned into practical improvements.”
Les Stickley, Team Leader, ABRO Bovington
“The lessons learnt each day could be related to the actual production process and improvements made….far better than just reading from a book”.Nick Lamb, CNC Machinist, Messier Dowty
“It became very apparent that our staff who attended had developed their overall understanding. This will now make our progress more cohesive and structured.”
Bob Spencer, Managing Director, Beaufort Engineering Ltd.
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
|No available dates for this course at present click here to join the waiting list.|
- +44 (0)121 717 6600