If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
Who should attend:
Certification:Upon completion of the course you will receive an Industry Forum certificate of attendance.
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
- Greater understanding of the goals and objectives of inventory management
- Introduction to the tools and techniques of inventory management
- Learn how to manage and control inventory accuracy
- Identify and correct inventory bubbles
- Optimise inventory levels to support customer expectations
- Implement an inventory management process across your organisation
- Capability to understand and implement
- Cost of Goods Reduction (COGS) programmes
- Trained resources to provide accurate and real time inventory reporting Improve working capital requirements
- Enhance Customer Service
- Fundamentals of Inventory Management
- Purpose and functions of Inventory Management
- Inventory replenishment techniques
- Inventory Control Process
- Introduction to the tools and techniques of Inventory Management
- Performance metrics and calculations
- The hidden costs of Inventory Management
Why choose Industry Forum:
Industry Forum helps major global manufacturers understand, optimise and improve both manufacturing capability and business performance.
An integrated team of consultants and practitioners - all seasoned expert engineers with multi-sector manufacturing experience - Industry Forum brings together a world-class combination of improvement competency, insight, process and best practice.
Spanning automotive, aerospace, consumer appliance, electronics and food sectors, for over 20 years Industry Forum has planned and delivered some of the world's most consistent and successful transformations for business-critical manufacturing operations.
Our trainers are expert practitioners with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills. They have all been through the APICS Instructor Development Programme.
Course booking details:
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
|No available dates for this course at present click here to join the waiting list.|
If you are booking an instructor led class and the venue states ‘Virtual’ then please see the technical requirements below. Please note that this technical requirements below does not apply to eLearning courses :
Virtual Class Technical Requirements
To access a virtual class you must have the following:
- A PC or laptop with good (1Mbps or more) internet access
- A microphone and speaker or headset (recommended)
- Webcam (preferably)
- A Chrome web browser
- Ability to access Google drive (you do not need a personal account but your laptop / PC must not block access
- +44 (0)121 717 6600