If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
This course gives an introduction to the concepts and principles that lie behind TPM and how to use TPM to eliminate organisational losses.
Delegates will learn that TPM is much more than a maintenance technique and how it can become part of an organisation-wide improvement programme.
The course focuses on the 12 Step deployment approach to TPM, with a closer look at each Pillar and how they operate.
The course combines presentations, worked examples and some practical application of tools and techniques.
Who Should Attend:
This course is aimed at all levels in an organisation and will be of interest to Operators and Team Leaders, and also managers and leaders across the business in functions such as Plant, Maintenance, Operations, Quality, Learning and Development and HR.
- Introduction to TPM Concepts and Principles
- OEE and Loss
- Foundations of TPM
- Managing a TPM programme
- Focus on 8 Pillars and how they work together
- Focused Improvement Pillar
- Autonomous Maintenance Pillar
- Planned Maintenance Pillar
- Training & Education Pillar
- Early Management Pillar
- Quality Maintenance Pillar
- Office TPM Pillar
- Safety Health & Environment Pillar
By the end of this course delegates will:
- Gain a greater understanding of how to identify losses within an organisation and how to deal with them effectively
- Understand each pillar, what it does and how it helps us to achieve zero loss
- Understand how to develop, steer and manage a TPM programme for success
Why choose Industry Forum:
Industry Forum helps major global manufacturers understand, optimise and improve both manufacturing capability and business performance.
An integrated team of consultants and practitioners – all seasoned expert engineers with multi-sector manufacturing experience – Industry Forum brings together a world-class combination of improvement competency, insight, process and best practice.
Spanning automotive, aerospace, consumer appliance, electronics and food sectors, for over 20 years Industry Forum has planned and delivered some of the world’s most consistent and successful transformations for business-critical manufacturing operations.
Our trainers are expert practitioners with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills.
They have a wealth of technical expertise and often provide on-site advice and coaching. During every course we will encourage collaboration and sharing of practical experiences, ensuring learning can be put into context and empowering delegates to apply their new skills successfully in their workplace as well as making sustainable improvements.
Training can be offered either through open courses or in-house to suit the customer requirements.
Course booking details:
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
|No available dates for this course at present click here to join the waiting list.|
If you are booking an instructor led class and the venue states ‘Virtual’ then please see the technical requirements below. Please note that this technical requirements below does not apply to eLearning courses :
Virtual Class Technical Requirements
To access a virtual class you must have the following:
- A PC or laptop with good (1Mbps or more) internet access
- A microphone and speaker or headset (recommended)
- Webcam (preferably)
- A Chrome web browser
- Ability to access Google drive (you do not need a personal account but your laptop / PC must not block access
- +44 (0)121 717 6600