If you would like to find out more about this course then please click the Enquire button.
This half day, certified e-learning course explores measurement uncertainty and related concepts. The course consists of a series of multimedia presentations, exercises and an extensive selection of additional content, all delivered through a self-paced learning experience.
Track your progress, assess your knowledge and receive immediate feedback on how much you have learnt. Learners will receive an NPL certificate upon completion.
Who should attend:
Those working in measurement or related roles, on the manufacturing shop floor, inspection departments and apprentices.
- Identify sources of measurement uncertainty
- Implement good measurement practices
- Read and understand an uncertainty statement
- Understand the process of calculating an expanded uncertainty
- Distinguish concepts such as ‘standard deviation’, ‘standard uncertainty’ and ‘expanded uncertainty’
- Understand a coverage interval with a desired coverage probability
- Understand how risks are estimated to sustain good measurement-related decision-making.
Delegates will receive an NPL Certificate of Completion.
Course Booking Details:
|Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty||50% off - £149.50 until 31st December 2020 (was £299)||Book|
If you are booking an instructor led class and the venue states ‘Virtual’ then please see the technical requirements below. Please note that this technical requirements below does not apply to eLearning courses :
Virtual Class Technical Requirements
To access a virtual class you must have the following:
- A PC or laptop with good (1Mbps or more) internet access
- A microphone and speaker or headset (recommended)
- Webcam (preferably)
- A Chrome web browser
- Ability to access Google drive (you do not need a personal account but your laptop / PC must not block access
- +44 (0)121 717 6600