If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
TPM continues to provide a solid foundation to improve business performance but how does this relate to the future challenges businesses face and industry 4.0? The increasing volume of data gathered by organisations can lead to added confusion unless it can be effectively understood how to apply learnings to business processes. Industry Forum alongside JIPM* are pleased to announce a complimentary morning lecture, where attendees will:
- Hear some common challenges faced by manufacturers
- Learn how TPM can be applied to first provide the stable foundations before enabling business wide improvement
- Understand how to use Quality standards effectively to sustain ongoing performance
- See a real life example of the learnings in practice which relates to improving competitiveness.
If you would like to take our free TPM self-assessment please click here
Who should attend:
Any individual with an interest in Operational Excellence and improving manufacturing performance, including:
- Senior management
- Manufacturing operations
- Manufacturing engineering
*JIPM – Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance established the system of Total Productive Maintenance and associated with this, an awards system where external verification of levels of performance excellence can be achieved.
Please note that due to the popularity of this lecture there is a limit of 5 places per organisation.
The lecture will be 10am until 1pm, with lunch included and held at:
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Ltd (SMMT)
71 Great Peter St,
London SW1P 2BN
|Date & Time
13/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
10:00 - 13:00
SMMT Industry Forum