If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
This Fuel Cell (FC) course is a one-day, technical programme designed to teach you the basics of fuel cells and their application for electric vehicle solutions. The course will include topics such as their construction, materials used in their manufacture, operational capabilities and advantages they can bring vs traditional ICE components and an introductory look at today’s global fuel cell market.
This course is delivered in partnership with HSSMI.
This course course will cover the following topics:
- Brief history of the Fuel Cell
- Fuel Cell vs Internal Combustion engine (ICE) motors
- Fuel Cell construction
- Types of Fuel Cell
- Proton Exchange vs Solid Oxide
- Applications in the Electric Vehicle (EV) industry
- Fuel Cell advantages vs traditional ICE components
- Today’s global Fuel Cell market
Who should attend:
This course is intended for:
- Project Managers
- Commercial staff looking to build on their technical understanding
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
This course teaches you to:
- Understand the different fuel cell technologies available to the EV producer and their individual capabilities they bring.
- Understand the construction of a fuel cell, and how the choice of different materials and components affects its operation.
- Successfully learn how the operational capabilities of this technology can bring benefits to the automotive market.
- Apply the knowledge to provide practical experience with building a fuel cell demonstrator.
No existing knowledge is required to undertake this course; HSSMI will, however, recommend background reading for those who want to get a head start.
- An industry association for quality managers
- Training, professional development and resources
- Practical help and support
- Course booking details:
The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles
- +44 (0)121 717 6600