If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
Who should attend:
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
- Understand the Aerospace Advanced Product Quality Planning Process (APQP)
- Understand at Practitioner level the 5 phases of APQP:
- Product Design and Development
- Process Design and Development
- Product and Process Validation
- On-going Production
- Use and Post-delivery service
- Understand at Practitioner level the Key APQP outputs:
- Design Records
- Design Risk Analysis (Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis DFMEA)
- Process Flow Diagram
- Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Control Plan
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Initial Process Capability Studies
- Packaging, Preservation and labelling Approvals
- First Article Inspection
- Customer PPAP Requirements
- PPAP Approval form
- Design Records
- Understand the Aerospace Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Understand the PPAP Approval Form
- Understand PPAP disposition and resulting actions
- End of course exam underwritten by the SMMT IATF Oversight Office
There is a 2 hour open book exam at the end of this course which is underwritten by the SMMT IATF Oversight office. The exam is recognised at an industry level and demonstrates the successful delegate has attained a minimum level of competence in the Aerospace core tools and APQP/PPAP.
Upon completion of the course and passing the end of course exam you will receive a SMMT IATF Oversight Office AS9145 Practitioners Certificate.
Why choose Industry Forum:
Industry Forum helps major global manufacturers understand, optimise and improve both manufacturing capability and business performance.
An integrated team of consultants and practitioners – all seasoned expert engineers with multi-sector manufacturing experience – Industry Forum brings together a world-class combination of improvement competency, insight, process and best practice.
Spanning automotive, aerospace, consumer appliance, electronics and food sectors, for over 20 years Industry Forum has planned and delivered some of the world’s most consistent and successful transformations for business-critical manufacturing operations.
Our trainers are expert practitioners with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills.
They have a wealth of technical expertise and often provide on-site advice and coaching. During every course we will encourage collaboration and sharing of practical experiences, ensuring learning can be put into context and empowering delegates to apply their new skills successfully in their workplace as well as making sustainable improvements.
Training can be offered either through open courses or in-house to suit the customer requirements.
Course booking details:
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
21/09/2020 - 25/09/2020
08:30 - 16:30
|SMMT Industry Forum||Birmingham, United Kingdom||£980||Spaces Available||Book|
05/10/2020 - 09/10/2020
08:00 - 16:00
|SMMT Industry Forum||Virtual (US Central time)||£980||Spaces Available||Book|
09/11/2020 - 13/11/2020
08:30 - 16:30
|SMMT Industry Forum||Virtual (Asia CST)||£980||Spaces Available||Book|
- +44 (0)121 717 6600