If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
Who should attend:
Upon completion of the course you will receive an Industry Forum AS9145 Essentials Certificate.
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
- Understand the Aerospace Advanced Product Quality Planning Process (APQP)
- Understand the 5 phases of APQP
- Understand Key APQP outputs
- Understand the concept of Customer Specific Requirements
- Understand the Aerospace Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Understand the PPPAP Approval form
- Understand PPAP disposition and resulting actions
Why choose Industry Forum:
Industry Forum helps major global manufacturers understand, optimise and improve both manufacturing capability and business performance.
An integrated team of consultants and practitioners – all seasoned expert engineers with multi-sector manufacturing experience – Industry Forum brings together a world-class combination of improvement competency, insight, process and best practice.
Spanning automotive, aerospace, consumer appliance, electronics and food sectors, for over 20 years Industry Forum has planned and delivered some of the world’s most consistent and successful transformations for business-critical manufacturing operations.
Our trainers are expert practitioners with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills.
They have a wealth of technical expertise and often provide on-site advice and coaching. During every course we will encourage collaboration and sharing of practical experiences, ensuring learning can be put into context and empowering delegates to apply their new skills successfully in their workplace as well as making sustainable improvements.
Training can be offered either through open courses or in-house to suit the customer requirements.
Course booking details:
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
23/06/2021 - 24/06/2021
08:30 - 16:30
|SMMT Industry Forum||Virtual (UK time)||£625||Spaces Available||Book|
If you are booking an instructor led class and the venue states ‘Virtual’ then please see the technical requirements below. Please note that this technical requirements below does not apply to eLearning courses :
Virtual Class Technical Requirements
To access a virtual class you must have the following:
- A PC or laptop with good (1Mbps or more) internet access
- A microphone and speaker or headset (recommended)
- Webcam (preferably)
- A Chrome web browser
- Ability to access Google drive (you do not need a personal account but your laptop / PC must not block access
- +44 (0)121 717 6600