If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) Learning System is a comprehensive professional development and certification preparation program based on the APICS CSCP body of knowledge. It is designed for individuals and organisations looking to develop or enhance skills to create and execute a global supply chain management strategy that meets customer needs, reduces cost, and increases profits.
This program combines print materials and interactive web-based study tools. It can be implemented in two learning formats: self-directed study and instructor-led. This allows you to choose the most effective learning style for you.
Who Should Attend?
The APICS CSCP designation is for professionals who are interested in increasing their knowledge and expertise in the field of global supply chain management.
Benefits and Learning Objectives
The APICS CSCP will help you advance your career while giving you the foundation to improve your company’s competitive position and profitability. From day one, you can apply your APICS CSCP programme knowledge to solve everyday work issues. The knowledge and expertise that you will gain will make you more a more valuable asset to your organisation.
- Expand your outlook on the supply chain field and bring new ideas to your workplace
- Remain current with supply chain trends and developments
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a supply chain expert
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the supply chain profession
The APICS CSCP certification program and exam consists of three important modules. The exam reflects critical changes in the marketplace and in the evolving roles and responsibilities of operations and supply chain managers. To achieve certification, you must master each of the following:
- Module 1 – Supply Chain Design
- Section A: Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Section B: Design the Supply Chain
- Module 2 – Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Section A: Procure and deliver goods and services
- Section B: Manage the relationship with supply chain partners
- Section C: Manage reverse logistics
- Module 3 – Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Section A: Comply with Standards, Regulations and Sustainable Best Practices
- Section B: Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Section C: Measure, Analyse and Improve the Supply Chain
This is a 6 day course split into modules.
|2 days||Module 1 – Supply Chain Design|
|2 days||Module 2 – Supply Chain Planning and Execution|
|2 days||Module 3 – Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices|
Certification and Exam Information
The APICS CSCP designation is the most widely recognised educational program designed for operations and supply chain management professionals around the world. Demonstrate your mastery of supply chain management best practices by earning your APICS CSCP designation. By earning the APICS CSCP designation, you will demonstrate significant commitment to your profession and your career, distinguish yourself as an industry expert, and excel with your newly acquired specialised knowledge.
To be eligible to register for and take the APICS CSCP exam, a candidate must meet one of the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus two years of related business experience, or
- CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM or C.P.M designation plus two years of related business experience, or
- Five years of related business experience.
Why Choose Industry Forum?
Industry Forum is an approved APICS Channel Partner offering a comprehensive range of Supply Chain training and consultancy services.
Industry Forum helps major global manufacturers understand, optimise and improve both manufacturing capability and business performance.
An integrated team of consultants and practitioners – all seasoned expert engineers with multi-sector manufacturing experience – Industry Forum brings together a world-class combination of improvement competency, insight, process and best practice.
Spanning automotive, aerospace, construction, consumer appliance, electronics and food sectors, for over 20 years Industry Forum has planned and delivered some of the world’s most consistent and successful transformations for business-critical manufacturing operations.
Our trainers are expert practitioners in Supply Chain Management with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills. They have a wealth of technical expertise and often provide on-site advice and coaching. During every course we will encourage collaboration and sharing of practical experiences, ensuring learning can be put into context and empowering delegates to apply their new skills successfully in their workplace as well as making sustainable improvements.
Module 1 = 19th – 20th June
Module 2 = 3rd – 4th July
Module 3 = 16th – 17th July
Course booking details
|Date & Time||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
|09/10/2019 - 07/11/2019 09:00 - 17:00||Birmingham, United Kingdom||£2,099||Spaces Available||Book|
- +44 (0)121 717 6600