If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills. It makes you a more valuable asset to your organisation, keeping you and your organisation more competitive in today’s economy.
This programme has the following advantages:
Professionals who use the APICS CSCP Learning System to prepare for the CSCP exam consistently surpass the average pass rate, year after year.
Developed by APICS and a team of supply chain subject matter experts, the program reflects the most current version of the CSCP Exam Content Manual as well as industry trends and best practices.
Develop a customised SmartStudy™ plan to maximise your study time by concentrating on the topics that require the most improvement.
The APICS CSCP Learning System organises over 350 sources and provides the content, tests, and learning tools in one preparation program.
Use the CSCP Learning System print materials as a valuable day-to-day reference manual that can provide answers to a wide range of supply chain and business challenges.
Depending on the course format, earn up to 40 professional development points toward APICS CPIM or CLTD certification maintenance. View the APICS Maintenance Handbook at apics.org/handbook for complete details.
CSCP-approved candidates must meet ONE of the following eligibility requirements:
- 3 years of related business experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent; OR
- Hold an active CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM, CPSM, CTL, or CLTD credential.
The APICS CSCP Learning System
The 2020 APICS CSCP Learning System provides a personal path toward success through interactive web-based study tools. These tools help you apply the concepts learned in the reading materials and test your understanding and retention of the topics. You have access to the web-based study tools for one year.
The APICS CSCP Learning System is the most effective CSCP exam preparation and professional development program that provides an end-to-end view of the global supply chain through a customised, flexible, and on-demand learning experience.
The Learning System will guide you through the following steps:
- Complete the Pretest to determine your current knowledge and identify areas for improvement
- Create a SmartStudy plan using your Pretest results to identify your most challenging topics and estimate study time.
- Access the digital version of the reading materials for access to the printed content on the go
- Take the Chapter Quizzes to test knowledge retention and receive immediate feedback, answer rationales, and references to the relevant sections in the reading materials
- Complete the Learning Activities using real-life scenarios in a new case study format to help reinforce concepts presented
- Study Flashcards to reinforce your memory of key terms, concepts, and definitions
- Take the Practice Exam which was designed to help users gain experience with the format of the computer-based CSCP exam
- Print the Congratulatory Letter after scoring 80% or higher on the practice exam
- Access additional information about the certification exam, study tools, and test-taking tips
- Review Reports that include pretest scores and chapter- specific quiz scores to track progress and learning gain
Earning your credential will help you:
- Master the knowledge most important to expert supply chain professionals as defined by the APICS Global Job Task Analysis
- Expand your outlook on the supply chain field and bring new ideas to your workplace
- Remain current with supply chain trends and developments. ? Stand out from other candidates in a job search.
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a supply chain expert.
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the supply chain profession
The APICS CSCP Learning System is divided into three modules that reflect the entire APICS CSCP Exam Content Manual (ECM).
The reading materials not only explain ECM concepts, but also provide you with real-world examples of the concepts in action. You will learn the latest best practices to elevate your job performance and help you take advantage of common technologies. The knowledge you gain through these materials will help you drive improvement in your organisation, maximise the efficiency of planning and operations, and improve the bottom line.
Each learning module is available in print and e-Publisher format. Progress check questions are included at the end of each chapter to ensure you are retaining the information before you proceed to the next chapter. In addition, the rationale for each online quiz and test questions found in the web-based tools is mapped directly to the reading materials.
Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Section A: Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Section B: Design the Supply Chain
Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Section A: Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Section B: Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Section C: Manage Reverse Logistics
Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Section A: Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- Section B: Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Section C: Measure, Analyse, and Improve the Supply Chain
Delegates will receive their CSCP credential once they have successfully completed the CSCP exam. The exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions answered within 3.5 hours.
You must schedule your exam appointment within the six-month window that your Authorisation to Test (ATT) is valid. The CCSP exam is a computer-based exam available globally through Pearson VUE.
Visit Pearson VUE at pearsonvue.com/apics to find the exam location nearest you.
Course booking details:
To add both items into your shopping basket please do the following:
- Click on 'Book' for the first item to open your Shopping Basket
- Click 'Continue Shopping to close you Shopping Basket and return to this page
- Click 'Book' on the next item and then complete your order
Costs below includes costs for shipping to UK only. Please contact us for international shipping costs.
|CSCP Learning System||£1080||Book|
CSCP Exam Credit
CSCP Bundle (Learning Systems + Exam + 2nd chance exam + participant materials + 1 years ASCM PLUS membership + UK shipping)
If you are booking an instructor led class and the venue states ‘Virtual’ then please see the technical requirements below. Please note that this technical requirements below does not apply to eLearning courses :
Virtual Class Technical Requirements
To access a virtual class you must have the following:
- A PC or laptop with good (1Mbps or more) internet access
- A microphone and speaker or headset (recommended)
- Webcam (preferably)
- A Chrome web browser
- Ability to access Google drive (you do not need a personal account but your laptop / PC must not block access
- +44 (0)121 717 6600