If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
Who should attend:
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
- Improved understanding of your organisation’s supply chain
- Ability to streamline operations through accurate forecasting
- Improved knowledge and organisational skills to strategically streamline operations
- Knowledge of the tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities where suppliers, plants, distributors and customers are located around the world
- An understanding of how to interact with existing resources and your ERP system to increase the efficiency of the workplace
- The skills to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology and corporate-wide communication
The APICS CPIM Part 1 contains 13 sections, covering a variety of topics. Designed to enhance your skills and knowledge relating to production and inventory management, CPIM covers all the necessary topic areas.
Module 1: Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Section A: Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Section B: Manufacturing Design, Planning and Control
- Section C: Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Section D: Lean
- Section E: Demand Management
- Section F: Master Planning
- Section G: Material Requirements Planning
- Section H: Capacity Management
- Section I: Purchasing
- Section J: Aggregate Inventory Management
- Section K: Item Inventory Management
- Section L: Execution and Control
- Section M: Physical Distribution
The APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) programme focusses on an organisation’s internal operations taking an in-depth look at the production and inventory activities within the internal operations of a company providing a comprehensive view of materials management, master scheduling, forecasting, production planning and much more. To date, over 100,000+ professionals are CPIM certified.
To earn the APICS CPIM designation, operations management professionals must successfully pass the CPIM Part 1 and Part 2 exams. However CPIM part 1 and part 2 can be taken in isolation if the full APICS CPIM designation is not required.
Why choose Industry Forum:
As an approved APICS Channel Partner, Industry Forum offers a comprehensive range of Supply Chain training and consultancy services.
Industry Forum works with global manufacturers, helping them to improve business performance and manufacturing.
Our integrated teams help develop understanding and optimise manufacturing capabilities and overall performance. These expert teams consist of skilled engineers who can leverage their manufacturing experience from across multiple sectors to bring you world-class insights.
For over 20 years, Industry Forum has delivered highly successful transformations for business manufacturing operations. Our 20-year proven record of successful manufacturing transformations has spanned a vast range of industries from consumer appliances, electronics and food to automotive, construction and aerospace.
With hands-on experience, our trainers are expert practitioners in supply chain management. They share their technical expertise with a well-developed communications style that enables optimal benefit from our training courses. We prioritise sustainable improvements and building context around learning in order for new skills to be successfully implemented.
Course booking details:
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
|No available dates for this course at present click here to join the waiting list.|
If you are booking an instructor led class and the venue states ‘Virtual’ then please see the technical requirements below. Please note that this technical requirements below does not apply to eLearning courses :
Virtual Class Technical Requirements
To access a virtual class you must have the following:
- A PC or laptop with good (1Mbps or more) internet access
- A microphone and speaker or headset (recommended)
- Webcam (preferably)
- A Chrome web browser
- Ability to access Google drive (you do not need a personal account but your laptop / PC must not block access
- +44 (0)121 717 6600