If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
Who should attend:
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
- Improved understanding of your organisation’s supply chain
- Ability to streamline operations through accurate forecasting
- Improved knowledge and organisational skills to strategically streamline operations
- Knowledge of the tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities where suppliers, plants, distributors and customers are located around the world
- An understanding of how to interact with existing resources and your ERP system to increase the efficiency of the workplace
- The skills to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology and corporate-wide communication
- The basic concepts in managing the complete flow of materials in a supply chain from suppliers to customers
- An introduction to supply chain concepts and basic terminology
- Relationships among activities in the supply chain.
The APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) programme focusses on an organisation’s internal operations taking an in-depth look at the production and inventory activities within the internal operations of a company providing a comprehensive view of materials management, master scheduling, forecasting, production planning and much more. To date, over 100,000+ professionals are CPIM certified.
To earn the APICS CPIM designation, operations management professionals must successfully pass the CPIM Part 1 and Part 2 exams.
Why choose Industry Forum?
Industry Forum is an approved APICS Channel Partner offering a comprehensive range of Supply Chain training and consultancy services.
Industry Forum helps major global manufacturers understand, optimise and improve both manufacturing capability and business performance.
An integrated team of consultants and practitioners – all seasoned expert engineers with multi-sector manufacturing experience – Industry Forum brings together a world-class combination of improvement competency, insight, process and best practice.
Spanning automotive, aerospace, construction, consumer appliance, electronics and food sectors, for over 20 years Industry Forum has planned and delivered some of the world’s most consistent and successful transformations for business-critical manufacturing operations.
Our trainers are expert practitioners in Supply Chain Management with hands-on industrial experience and highly developed communication skills. They have a wealth of technical expertise and often provide on-site advice and coaching. During every course we will encourage collaboration and sharing of practical experiences, ensuring learning can be put into context and empowering delegates to apply their new skills successfully in their workplace as well as making sustainable improvements.
Course booking details:
|Date & Time||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
|30/09/2019 - 03/10/2019 09:00 - 17:00||Birmingham, United Kingdom||£1,099||Spaces Available||Book|
- +44 (0)121 717 6600