If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management?
- Maximise ROI on the systems and technologies within your organisation
- Master the tools you need to effectively improve internal operations?
- Gain knowledge to apply principles of ERP software to cover various critical functions within your organisation?
- Increase customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time product and services
Earning the designation demonstrates a solid understanding of the CPIM body of knowledge which covers five areas:
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management of Resources
- Master Planning of Resources
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning?
- Execution and Control of Operations
The APICS CPIM Learning System
The APICS CPIM Learning System offers an all-in-one streamlined program designed to prepare you for the updated format of the CPIM certification exam. These online learning tools provide a personal path to success through interactive web-based study tools that test your understanding and retention of the topics learned in the reading materials. You have access to all the web-based study tools for one year.
- Complete the Pretest to determine your current knowledge and identify areas for improvement
- Create a SmartStudy plan using your Pretest results to identify your most challenging topics and estimate study time.
- Access the online or offline electronic version of the reading materials to view content on the go
- Take the Section Quizzes to test knowledge retention and receive immediate feedback
- Interact with real-life scenarios in case studies designed to help reinforce key concepts?
- Study Flashcards to reinforce your memory of key terms,concepts, and definitions
- Review Reports to track your results and progress.
- Complete a Post test with content drawn from the APICS CPIM ECM?
- Complete the Practice Exams that are weighted and timed to mirror the computer-based CPIM exams to gain experience and confidence
- ?Access additional information about the certification exam, study tools, and test-taking tips.
- Access certification information, exam study tools, printable flashcards, program updates, and more
- Quickly access all section quizzes, tests, videos, exercises and flashcards.
Earning the CPIM credential makes you a recognized expert in internal operations for your organization. Your commitment and effort demonstrates your high level of knowledge and skills to your employer and colleagues. Certification makes you a more valuable asset to your organization, boosting your career and keeping your organization more competitive in today’s economy. Wherever your career takes you, your CPIM certification defines you as an internal operations expert and leader.
More than 107,000 professionals in 107 countries have earned an APICS CPIM designation. The APICS CPIM Learning System provides comprehensive program that combines reading materials with online practice tests and interactive study tools to ensure you’re prepared for the CPIM exams.
The programme provides the following benefits:
Simplified and Focused Preparation
Specifically designed to condense the time it takes to prepare for the CPIM exam with CPIM-focused content, learning tools and practice questions.
Practical and Efficient Training
Start your studies today and build the knowledge and skills to enhance your work performance immediately, while minimising your time away from work, family and community.
New and Relevant Content
Developed by APICS and a team of subject matter experts, this program reflects the CPIM Part 1 and Part 2 exam structure and the current CPIM Exam Content Manual (ECM).
Use the SmartStudy™ plan to customise your study schedule and focus on the topics you need to master to complete the certification process.
Use the APICS CPIM Learning System print materials as a valuable day-to-day reference that can provide answers to a wide range of supply chain and business challenges.
CPIM Part 1
- MODULE 1: Basics of supply Chain Management
To earn the APICS CPIM designation, learners must successfully pass the CPIM Part 1 and Part 2 exams. However CPIM part 1 and part 2 can be taken in isolation if the full APICS CPIM designation is not required.
Course booking details:
To add both items into your shopping basket please do the following:
- Click on 'Book' for the first item to open your Shopping Basket
- Click 'Continue Shopping to close you Shopping Basket and return to this page
- Click 'Book' on the next item and then complete your order
|CPIM Part 1 Learning System||£475||Book|
CPIM Part 1 Exam Credit
- +44 (0)121 717 6600