If you would like to find out more about this course then please click the Enquire button.
This programme has the following advantages:
Created by APICS and a team of subject matter experts, the program reflects current industry trends and best practices.
Use pretest results with the SmartStudy tool to create a personalised study plan based on your strengths and weaknesses.
Save time and money by choosing one preparation program that provides the content, tests, and learning tools you need in one resource.
Use the CLTD Learning System as a valuable day-to-day reference manual, providing answers to a wide range of logistics and business challenges.
Depending on the course format, earn up to 40 professional development points toward APICS CPIM or CLTD certification maintenance. View the APICS Maintenance Handbook at apics.org/handbook for complete details.
To be eligible for the APICS CLTD designation, you must have:
- 3 years of related business experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent* OR
- One of the following: CTL, CSCP, CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations
The APICS CPIM Learning System
The 2020 CLTD Learning System provides interaction tool and content that reflects the APICS CLTD Exam Content Manual (ECM).
The Learning System will guide you through the following steps:
- Complete the Pretest to determine your current knowledge and identify areas for improvement
- Create a SmartStudy plan using your Pretest results to identify your most challenging topics and estimate study time.
- Download the e-Pub version of the reading materials for access to the printed content on the go
- Take the Section Quizzes to test knowledge retention and receive immediate feedback, answer rationales, and references to the relevant sections in the materials
- Study Flashcards to reinforce your memory of key terms,concepts, and definitions
- Review Reports that include pretest scores and section-specific quiz scores to track progress and learning gain
- Read case studies to learn real-world application of concepts
- This section helps you complete your studies an d finalise your preparations to take the CLTD exam
- Take the Practice Exam to gain comfort and experience with the format and functionality of the computer-based CLTD exam
- Access additional information about the certification exam, study tools, and test-taking tips
Earning the CLTD credential makes you a recognised expert in the logistics, transportation and distribution fields. Certification demonstrates in-depth knowledge of a broad range of topics to set you apart from your colleagues — proving your high level of knowledge and skills. The CLTD will make you a more valuable asset to your organisation, keeping you and your organisation more competitive in today’s global economy.
Earning your credential will help you:
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a logistics expert
- Master the essential knowledge for logistics, transportation and distribution professionals as defined by the CLTD Exam Content Manual
- Expand your outlook on the logistics field and bring new ideas to your workplace
- Remain current with global logistics trends and developments
- Stand out from other candidates in a job search
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the logistics, transportation and distribution profession
- Logistics fundamentals
- Logistics strategy within the supply chain
- Logistics planning
- Capacity and demand management
- Order management
- Warehousing strategy
- Lean logistics
- Warehouse management
- Materials handling
- Transportation fundamentals including:
- Carrier selection
- Global logistics considerations including:
- Regulatory framework
- Payment options
- Logistics network design including:
- Facilities location
- Risk management
- Reverse logistics
- Sustainability and logistics
Delegates will receive their CLTD credential once they have successfully completed the CLTD exam. The exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions answered within 3.5 hours.
You must schedule your exam appointment within the six-month window that your Authorisation to Test (ATT) is valid. The CCSP exam is a computer-based exam available globally through Pearson VUE.
Visit Pearson VUE at pearsonvue.com/apics to find the exam location nearest you.
Course booking details:
To add both items into your shopping basket please do the following:
- Click on 'Book' for the first item to open your Shopping Basket
- Click 'Continue Shopping to close you Shopping Basket and return to this page
- Click 'Book' on the next item and then complete your order
Costs below includes costs for shipping to UK only. Please contact us for international shipping costs.
|CLTD Learning System||£1025||Book|
CLTD Exam Credit
CLTD Bundle (Learning Systems + Exams + 2nd chance exams + participant materials + 1 years ASCM PLUS membership + UK shipping)
- +44 (0)121 717 6600