This programme provides professionals from manufacturing and process industries, with the opportunity to visit Japan and experience world-class manufacturing first-hand, with plant visits to the Tokyo and Nagoya, along with further visits to the Toyota Museum, and a JIPM-led seminar on the subject of ‘Advances in TPM: Karakuri Kaizen, Industry 4.0 and Asset Management’.
- View or download the latest Japan Best Practice Study Tour 2019 Flyer with further information about the event
When does it take place?
The programme runs from Sunday 10th November until Friday 15th November 2019.
It is recommended that delegates should arrive in Japan on Saturday 9th November 2019.
What is included within the Programme and cost?
- Plant visits to the Tokyo and Nagoya areas
- Seminar delivered by the Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance (JIPM) on the subject of ‘Advances in TPM: Karakuri Kaizen,Industry 4.0 and Asset Management’
- Services of an interpreter for factory visits and exhibitions
- Services of a Black Belt TPM Consultant
- Entrance fee to the Toyota Museum
- Cultural exploration day with a guided city tour of Tokyo
- Hotel accommodation to cover standard room charge including taxes and breakfast
- Domestic travel during the study tour, including coach and train travel
- Seven breakfasts, three lunches and three dinners
Who should attend?
The programme is designed for Senior Managers and Executives responsible for leading on the implementation of best practice within their organisations. The programme would be beneficial for delegates from both manufacturing and process industries.
Examples of people who have benefited from attending this programme in the past include:
- CEOs and Manufacturing Directors
- Plant Managers
- Senior Operations Managers
- Continuous Improvement Managers
- Senior Programme/Project Managers
- Graduates identified for fast track to Senior Management
What are the benefits?
Japanese industry is globally recognised as being the world leader in its approach to continuous improvement, having pioneered methodologies such as Lean and Total Productive Maintenance. Through Industry Forum’s unique heritage and links with Japanese industry, this programme offers unprecedented access to senior management and the shop floor of world leading companies.
The week-long programme aims to stimulate ideas and share best practice through real-life scenarios and learning. Having run many times before, the programme is proven to provide delegates with the vision of how to achieve measurable improvements within their own organisations.
Additional benefits include chance to network and share experiences with other delegates on the programme and one to one time with Industry Forum’s expert team.
How much does the programme cost?
The total cost of the programme is £4,500, however Industry Forum are offering an early bird discount scheme whereby if you reserve your place before 31st May 2019 it will cost you just £4,250. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Places are strictly limited to a maximum of 20 delegates, which are allocated on a first come first served basis.
How do I reserve my place?
To avoid disappointment you can secure your place today by completing our online booking form and paying the initial deposit of £500.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com or call +(44)121 717 6600 to request a booking form and make arrangements for payment.
|09/11/2019 - 16/11/2019||Japan||£500 (ex. VAT)||Spaces Available||Book Now|
* Flights to Japan and travel insurance are not included within the programme
** Event details remain subject to change
What our previous delegates have said:
“This programme will help you to see things in a whole new way”
– Area Manager, UK Vehicle Manufacturer