This bespoke programme provides professionals from manufacturing and process industries, with the opportunity to visit Japan and experience world-class manufacturing first-hand, with plant visits to the Tokyo and Nagoya, along with further visits to the Toyota Museum, and a JIPM-led seminar on the subject of ‘Advances in TPM: Karakuri Kaizen, Industry 4.0 and Asset Management’.
What is included within the Programme?
- Plant visits to the Tokyo and Nagoya areas
- Seminar delivered by the Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance (JIPM) on the subject of ‘Advances in TPM: Karakuri Kaizen,Industry 4.0 and Asset Management’
- Services of an interpreter for factory visits and exhibitions
- Services of a Black Belt TPM Consultant
- Entrance fee to the Toyota Museum
- Cultural exploration day with a guided city tour of Tokyo
Who should attend?
The programme is designed for Senior Managers and Executives responsible for leading on the implementation of best practice within their organisations. The programme would be beneficial for delegates from both manufacturing and process industries.
Examples of people who have benefited from attending this programme in the past include:
- CEOs and Manufacturing Directors
- Plant Managers
- Senior Operations Managers
- Continuous Improvement Managers
- Senior Programme/Project Managers
- Graduates identified for fast track to Senior Management
What are the benefits?
Japanese industry is globally recognised as being the world leader in its approach to continuous improvement, having pioneered methodologies such as Lean and Total Productive Maintenance. Through Industry Forum’s unique heritage and links with Japanese industry, this programme offers unprecedented access to senior management and the shop floor of world leading companies.
The programme aims to stimulate ideas and share best practice through real-life scenarios and learning. Having run many times before, the programme is proven to provide delegates with the vision of how to achieve measurable improvements within their own organisations.
Additional benefits include chance to network and share experiences with other delegates on the programme and one to one time with Industry Forum’s expert team.
When does it take place?
The programme is run on demand, with a minimum of 8 delegates.
To discuss running a Japan Best Practice Study Tour for your organisation, please email email@example.com or call +(44)121 717 6600
* The study tour programme details remain subject to change
What our previous delegates have said:
“This programme will help you to see things in a whole new way”
– Area Manager, UK Vehicle Manufacturer