The Japan Best Practice Programme provides you with the opportunity to visit Japan and experience world-class manufacturing first-hand with plant visits to the Tokyo and Nagoya areas along with further visits to the Toyota Museum, the JIPM’s Karakuri Kaizen Exhibition and a JIPM-led seminar on the subject of ‘Advances in TPM: Karakuri Kaizen, Industry 4.0 and Asset Management’.
- View or download the latest Japan Best Practice Programme flyer with further information about the event
When does it take place?
The programme itself runs from Sunday 21st October until Friday 26th October 2018.
We recommend that delegates should arrange to arrive in Japan on Saturday 20th October 2018.
What is included within the programme costs?
- Hotel accommodation to cover standard room charge including taxes and breakfast
- Domestic travel within Japan including airport transfers, coach and train travel
- Lunches are included alongside a welcome dinner and a farewell dinner
- Plant visits to the Tokyo and Nagoya areas
- Entrance fee to the Toyota Museum
- Seminar delivered by the Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance (JIPM) on the subject of ‘Advances in TPM: Karakuri Kaizen,Industry 4.0 and Asset Management’
- Attendance fee for the JIPM’s Karakuri Kaizen Exhibition
- Services of an interpreter for factory visits and exhibitions
- Services of a Black Belt TPM Consultant
- Cultural exploration day with a guided city tour of Tokyo
Who should attend?
The programme is designed for Senior Managers and Executives responsible for leading on the implementation of best practice within their organisations.
The programme would be beneficial for delegates from both manufacturing and process industries.
Examples of people who have benefitted from attending this programme in the past include:
• CEOs and Manufacturing Directors
• Plant Managers
• Senior Operations Managers
• Continuous Improvement Managers
• Senior Programme/Project Managers
• Graduates identified for fast track to Senior Management
What are the benefits?
Japanese industry is globally recognised as being the world leader in its approach to continuous improvement having pioneered methodologies such as Lean and Total Productive Maintenance. Through Industry Forum’s unique heritage and links with Japanese industry, this programme offers unprecedented access to senior management and the shop floor of world leading companies.
The week-long programme aims to stimulate ideas and share best practice through real-life scenarios and learning. It will provide all delegates with the vision of how to achieve measurable improvements within their own organisations.
Additional benefits include chance to network and share experiences with other delegates on the programme.
How much does the programme cost?
The total cost of the programme is £4,950.
Places are strictly limited to a maximum of 20 delegates, which are allocated on a first come first served basis.
How do I reserve my place?
To avoid disappointment you can secure your place today by completing our online booking form and paying the initial deposit of £500.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com or call +(44)121 717 6600 to request a booking form and make arrangements for payment.
|No available dates for this course at present click here to join the waiting list|
* Flights to Japan and travel insurance are not included within the programme
** Event details remain subject to change
What our previous delegates have said:
“This programme will help you to see things in a whole new way”
– Area Manager, UK Vehicle Manufacturer