Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes.
The Industry Forum Six Sigma model follows the 5 phases of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control :
Using this tried and tested methodology we can help you fix your biggest Quality, Cost and Delivery business issues and measurably improve your process performance.
Our team of Master Black Belt and Black Belts are ready to work with you to achieve sustainable business improvements targeting a 6 Sigma process performance of only 3.4 Defects Per Million Opportunity.
The robust analytical approach of 6 Sigma ensures that you :-
- Define the problem – Identify your customer requirements and understand the scope of the project you are addressing.
- Measure the input and outputs – Understand the Y=f(x) cascade and be able to gather data to show the effect that the inputs are having on the output.
- Analyse the results – Understand the real root cause of the problem and then prioritize and quantify the improvement opportunity.
- Improve the process – Implement robust solutions that fix your original business problem at source and do not just address the symptom of the problem.
- Control the process – Implement robust methods to ensure the problem does not reoccur and that the process owner can control the inputs to guarantee that the process delivers the required result.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and how we can support you in becoming a 6 Sigma business to ensure your future.
For further information and an initial and confidential discussion of your needs, please call +44 (0)121 717 6600 or email us today.