In response to a rise in demand from our clients, Industry Forum is seeking experienced associates to deliver Business–Improvement Techniques (B-IT) qualifications at Levels 2, 3 and 4.
This role involves training and coaching learners to drive tangible bottom-line improvements, whilst generating and collecting evidence in a timely manner which meets the qualification requirements.
Initial demand projections suggest we would look to engage a number of associates simultaneously for this project. Each individual would be working in a number of companies based around the UK, of varying sizes, with the potential for some shift work to best suit client needs. The demand is expected to arise from late 2013 through to 2016 with the peak of demand in 2014 and 2015.
We would welcome applications for the roles from individuals who can demonstrate the following key attributes;
- Experience in a manufacturing background with excellent knowledge and understanding of the tools and techniques of continuous improvement
- Proven experience of delivering bottom-line benefits using the content and structure of B-IT qualifications
- CAVA/A1 (or equivalent qualification) is held
- Level 3 qualification in B-IT techniques is held
- Strong motivational skills and “can do” attitude to inspire learners
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong project management skills, so as to ensure all stakeholders are kept updated in a timely manner throughout the duration of the activities
To register your interest, please e-mail Michelle Messer, email@example.com with a copy of your CV. To accompany your CV you should attach brief programme summaries of all B-IT assessments you have conducted since January 2011, including reference contact details.