The same high quality services, training and consultancy – digitally
Whether you are an organisation large or small in the manufacturing supply chain, Industry Forum has a digitally delivered or, when the time is right, face to face training and support service aligned to your needs. Our experts exist to support and improve the competitiveness of the entire manufacturing business, in contrast to many boutique providers who focus on tools and techniques. As well as designing and leading you through major transformations, we provide detailed training in specialist approaches and the achievement of industry certifications and standards.
We understand the extreme trials faced by the manufacturing industry and are poised to provide the highest quality support and service to meet the exacting standards you require from a provider.
A number of Industry Forum’s most important training courses are now available remotely. The trainer led courses have been adapted to make them interactive and engaging when delivered digitally, and provide full certification, sanctioned by the SMMT Oversight office, when completed. We limit the number of delegates on our virtually delivered, instructor led courses to ensure the same level of learning and contact with the expert trainer that you expect from our face to face courses.
Full list of Industry Forum’s upcoming digitally delivered training:
Competitive Strategy and Management Systems
- Core Tools Certification Training (APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA and PPAP)
- AIAG/VDA Combined FMEA Awareness Training
- VDA: Automotive Core Tools for Process and System Auditors (ID 417)
- VDA: Product Safety & Conformity Representative (PSCR) (ID503)
eLearning (a low cost way to increase your knowledge of the basics)
- IATF 16949 Auditing Fundamentals
- Core Tools Fundamentals eCourse (APQP, FMEA, Control Plans, SPC, MSA, PPAP) eCourse
- Core Tools: Auditing
New Product Introduction and Life Cycle Management
- New Product Introduction Web Briefing (FREE)
- New Product Introduction Essentials Training
- NPI Project Management Essentials Training
Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management Essentials
- Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) Essentials
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Essentials
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation & Distribution (CLTD)
Support when you need it, how you need it
Our team of experienced experts are available to support you with the challenges of post-COVID manufacturing; be it low volume start up, process operations, line balancing or change management; we are here to support you with your challenges via our sophisticated remote platforms. From quick questions, to extensive start up “on the ground” support, Industry Forum has an expert and a package of support to meet your exacting standards.
Contact us using the form at the left of this page to discuss your needs
Training for four or more?
In addition to our carefully selected courses which are run virtually and attended remotely, we are able to run the majority of our courses, in-house via remote web services. Click here to view our full course list or contact us to discuss your needs.