Global Management Systems
Industry Forum provides a wide range of training and support services to help organisations in the effective implementation and maintenance of quality, environment and health and safety management systems.
All courses are based upon a “Learn By Doing” approach, utilising delegate exercises and case study to aid learning. Training is delivered by Industry Forum employees with practical, hands-on experience in the manufacturing supply chain.
We have broad range of courses covering quality management (ISO9001 and ISO/TS16949 and associated Core Tools), environmental management system (ISO14001) and occupational health and safety (OHSAS18001). What ever your training needs we can tailor a package to suit your organisations requirements.
- Core Tools Awareness and Application
- Core Tools Certification Training
- Advanced Product Quality Planning Training (APQP)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis Training (FMEA)
- Developing and/or Auditing an Integrated Management System
- ISO/TS16949 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO9001 Internal Auditor Training utilising ‘The Process Approach’
- ISO/TS16949 Lead Auditor Training for First and Second Party Auditors
- ISO14001 Internal Auditor Training utilising ‘The process Approach’
- Measurement Systems Analysis Training (MSA)
- OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor Training utilising ‘The Process Approach’
- Production Part Approcal Process Training (PPAP)
- Problem Solving Training
- ISO/TS16949 Lead Auditor Recertification Training for First and Second Party Auditors
- Statistical Process Control Training (SPC)
- Leadership & Cultural Change
Further courses we offer via our partner Bywater Training include
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor training
To enquire about these products: