Careers at Industry Forum
As an organisation delivering business excellence across a diverse range of sectors worldwide, we are continually looking for talented, self-motivated, inspirational people to join our team.
Applications from people who can demonstrate the ability to work effectively and engage with employees at all levels across an organisation to deliver complete business solutions are particularly welcome.
You will have a proven track record of delivering wide ranging business benefits and be able to meet challenging customer expectations and objectives in a timely manner.
Due to the international nature of our business, our team members are expected to spend significant amounts of time travelling both in the UK and globally.
- Degree qualified or relevant practical experience
- Management experience
- Experienced Lean Process Improvement facilitator
- Training and development skills
- Full EU driving licence and a valid passport
- Eligible to work in the UK
Additional skills that would be beneficial are:
- Foreign language capability
- Six-sigma black belt status
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) experience
- Logistics experience
- A1 Assessor status
If you feel your experience matches our organisational needs and are inspired by joining the Industry Forum team, either as a full-time employee or a part-time associate, please complete the attached on-line application form and submit it together with a copy of your current CV.
Current Available Positions: